Lea Michele - 12 tattoos
1. Left shoulder - musical notes said to be Mama from Bohemian Rhapsody
2. Left rib cage - cross
3. left rib cage under cross - writing “A angel now” possible word unknown for sure
4. left wrist - gold star - metaphor for being a star - Rachel Berry
5. Left front hip - bird
6. right back hip - butterfly - believed to be first tattoo - got with mom circa 2003?
7. left foot - Imagine - John Lennon, Song from glee match tats with Kevin and Jenna
8. Right foot - butterfly - drawn by her cousin and is from the set of Spring Awakening
9. right foot - Our city, our love
10. Right wrist - I Believe -song from Spring Awakening
11. Red heart on left index finger.
* one of the tattoos on her rib cage may be in honor of her grandfather…. In one interview she said she had one on her thigh for her grandfather (many questioned this as a weird spot to honor ones g-dad), well we have all seen the GQ photos and there is no tattoo on her thigh, so the reporter I think messed up and she said.. her side, not her thigh.